A prestigious residential community easterly of Santa Barbara, large estates and custom built homes can be seen on each block spanning from the Upper to the Lower Village. Dividing these homes are charming cottages varying in size and style. Montecito is also home to some of Santa Barbara’s most stunning stretches of coastline, as well as three of Santa Barbara’s most exclusive resorts: the Four Seasons Biltmore, the Coral Casino and the Montecito Country Club.
- Population of about 2,200 people
- Represented by zip codes 93105 and 93110
- One of the wealthiest neighborhoods in California
- Excluded from the government police and instead have the Hope Ranch Patrol
- Features a private beach for Hope Ranch residents
- Home to the exclusive La Cumbre Country Club and Laguna Blanca School
- Exquisitely private properties adorned with palm trees and lush landscape