Private roads, riding tails and boarding stables, La Cumbre Country Club and Golf Course, and ample undeveloped green areas are just a few of the luxuries residents enjoy. Hope ranch homeowners also have access to a privately gated beach that is overlooked by 37 bluff-top homes.
- Population of about 2,200 people
- Represented by zip codes 93105 and 93110
- One of the wealthiest neighborhoods in California
- Excluded from the government police and instead have the Hope Ranch Patrol
- Features a private beach for Hope Ranch residents
- Home to the exclusive La Cumbre Country Club and Laguna Blanca School
- Exquisitely private properties adorned with palm trees and lush landscape